ROC Compliance Services
We are providing the Following ROC Compliances Services
1 DIN Allotment of Directors
2. Appointment of Directors
3. Resignation of Directors
4. KYC of Directors
5. Filing of Annual Return of Companies Form No AOC- 4 and MTG
6. Increase of Authorized Capital of Company
7. Allotment of Shares
8. Incorporation of Nidhi Company
9. Appointment of Managing Director
10. Change and Amendment Registered office address of the Co/LLP
11. Transfer of Shares
12. Change of Registered office Address from one State to Another
13. Conversion of Private Limited Company to LLP
14. Conversion of Partnership Firm into LLP
15. Conversion of Private Limited Company to Limited Company.
16. Creation of Charges
17. Filing of AOC-4 IN XBRL Format
Conversion Of Private Ltd Company To LLP
|Type of LLP||National|
|Eligibility of LLP||As per Requirement of Client|
|Documents Required for LLP||Pan Card, Address Proof, Bank Statement, Photograph, Latest Balance Sheet, Bank Statement etc|
|Registration For||As per Requirement of Clients|
|Type of Service||Existing company modification|
a private company may convert into llp in accordance with the procedure prescribed in the third schedule.
1. Obtain din (if not earlier)
2. Board meeting
3. Application for name avaibility-file e-form inc-1 with roc.
4. Obtain name approval certificate from roc.
5. Drafting of limited liability partnership agreement-it is not necessary to have the llp agreement signed at the time of incorporation, as the details of the same needs to field in e form 3 within 30 days of incorporation but in order to avoid any dispute between the partners as to the terms & conditions of the agreement after the conversion into llp.
6. Filling of incorporation documents-file e-form- 2 with roc along with following attachments proof of address of registered office of llp. Subscription sheet signed by the promoters.
(notice of consent & appointment of designated partners with their personal details)
detail of llp(s) and/ or company(s) in which partner/ designated partner is a director/ partner
7. Filling of application for conversion
file e-form- 18 with roc along with following attachments
statement of shareholders.
incorporation documents & subscribers statements in form 2 filed electronically.
statement of assets and liabilities of the company duly certified as true and correct by the auditor.
list of all the secured creditors along with their consent to the conversion.
approval of the governing council (in case of professional private limited companies)
noc from income tax authorities and copy of acknowledgement of latest income tax return.
approval from any other body/authority as may be required.
particulars of pending proceedings from any court/tribunal etc.
8. Filling of e-form-3attachment llp agreement
9. Certificate of incorporation as llp form roc.
10. Filling of e-form-14 (intimation to roc)
copy of certificate of incorporation of llp formed.
copy of incorporation document submitted in form 2
our professional charges will be as agreed as advance
bank account as per detail given below
- Item Code: ConversionofPvtLtdCotoLLP
National Company Law Tribunal Service
|Professional Experience Of Service Provider||0-2 Years|
(NCLT)-National Company Law Tribunal Service
The Central Government has constituted National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) under section 408 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013) w.e.f. 01st June 2016.
The National Company Law Tribunal is a quasi-judicial authority created under the Companies Act, 2013 to handle corporate civil disputes arising under the Act. This introduction of the National Company Law Tribunal has dissolved the Company Law Board. Powers and procedures that are vested in National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) are that of the Court of Law and consequently, it has made an effort to provide a clear picture of laws relating to the laws under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.Our formidable team of professionals has a rich experience and expertise in matters pertaining to the Companies Act and Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code (IBC) before the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) and other aspects of Business and Corporate Laws in India including the incorporation of companies, Corporate restructuring, Applications under the Companies Act, 2013. Major assignment work under NCLT is as follows:-
1. Appeal Against Orders Striking Name of Company
2. Compounding Offences
3. Revival of Company
4. Conversion of Public Company into a Private Company
5. Appeal on Refusal of Transfer of Shares
6. Reduction of Capital
7. Application for Repayment of Deposit/Interest
8. Mergers and Amalgamations
9. Winding up of Companies
10. Insolvency and Bankruptcy
Conversion of Partnership Firm Into LLP ( Limited Liability Partnership)
|Company Location||Pan India|
|Mode Of Service||Offline & Online|
Typically the Partners in a Partnership Firm do not have a digital signature because it isnt necessary for the registration of a partnership firm. However, if the partners decide to convert the Partnership Firm into an LLP, then the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is a mandatory requirement for all the Partners.
The Partners in an LLP or the Directors in a Private Limited Company require a DIN / DPIN. A DIN is a unique number which is given to each partner or a director of an LLP. Once, a DIN/DPIN is issued, it can be used without any renewal or any compliance filing for the lifetime.
Once, two DIN/DPIN are available, an application for name reservation of the prospective company can be made to the Ministry of Corporate Affair. The Reservation of the name of the LLP must be obtained before filing the forms for conversion of the Partnership Firm into LLP.Application and a Statement of the Conversion of Partnership Firm into LLP (Limited Liability Partnership) i.e., Form 17 should be filed along with the incorporation application. The subscribers sheet should also be filed while converting a partnership firm into an LLP. After filling the form 17 the mentioned documents should be mandatorily attached with it:
- A Statement of consent of partners of the firm.
- A Statement of the assets and liabilities of the firm which is duly certified as a true copy by a practicing Chartered Accountant.
- A Copy of the acknowledgment of the latest income tax return (Mandatory).
- Approval from any regulatory body/ authority (Mandatory).
- Prepare a list of all the secured creditors along with their consent to the conversion. It is Mandatory in case the consent of all the secured creditors for the conversion of the firm into a limited liability partnership has been.
- A Clearance or No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Tax Authorities.
Once, an LLP Form 17 is filled it must be digitally signed by a Designated Partner from a professionally practicing Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/Company Secretary.For the Conversion of a Partnership Firm into LLP, LLP Form 2 and LLP Form 3 must also be filed. LLP Form 2 contains theincorporation document and the subscriber statement along with the following attached documents:
- Proof of address of the registered office of the LLP.
- The Subscribers sheet with consent.
- In principle an approval of the regulatory authority, if required.
- The Details of LLP(s) and/ or company(s) in which the partner/ designated partner is a director/ partner (if any).
The LLP Form 3 contains the initial Limited Liability Partnership Agreement. This form can be filed once the Partnership Firm is converted into an LLP or while filing for the conversion of the Partnership Firm into LLP. The LLP Agreement must be attached with the LLP Form 3.On successful conversion of Partnership firm into LLP, the Registrar would then issue a Certificate of Incorporation of LLP and all the properties, assets, interests, rights, privileges, etc. of the firm are now transferred to the LLP.
However, any approvals/permit/license that is issued under any law to the Partnership Firm will not be automatically transferred to the Limited Liability Partnership. Therefore, fresh licenses or any registrations may be required. This aspect of conversion of a Partnership into LLP must be well considered before the conversion process.