MSME Registration Services
|Basic Services||Registration services|
Existing & Revised MSME Classification-Criteria
< Rs.25 lakh
< Rs.10 lakh
< Rs.5 crore
Revised-Investment & Annual Turnover
< Rs.1 crore & < Rs.5 crore
< Rs.50 crore & < Rs.250 crore
Benefits of MSME Registration
- Due to the MSME Registration, the bank loans become cheaper as the interest rate is very low around ~ 1 to 1.5%. Much lower than interest on regular loans.
- It also allowed credit for minimum alternate tax (MAT) to be carried forward for up to 15 years instead of 10 years
- Once registered the cost getting a patent done, or the cost of setting up the industry reduces as many rebates and concessions are available.
- MSME registration helps to acquire government tenders easily as Udyam Registration Portal is integrated with Government e-Marketplace and various other State Government portals which give easy access to their marketplace and e-tenders.
- There is a One Time Settlement Fee for non-paid amounts of MSME.
Information Required for MSME Registration
1. Aadhaar Card is the only document required for MSME registration.
2. MSME registration is fully online and no proof of documents is required.
3. PAN and GST linked details on investment and turnover of enterprises will be taken automatically by the Udyam Registration Portal from the Government databases.
4. The Udyam Registration Portal is fully integrated with Income Tax and GSTIN systems.
5. PAN and GSTIN number is mandatory from 01.04.2021 for registration.
6. Registration without PAN and GSTIN can be done now but have to be updated with PAN number and GSTIN number within 01/04/2021 for avoiding suspension of registration.Professional Charges Our professional charges will be AS ADVANCE – RS 3,500/- (Rupees Three Thousand Five Hundred Only) Bank Details for Payment
· AXIS BANK LIMITED-SEC 44 NOIDA – C/A NO -913020044307302 Account Holder: “KUMAR FINANCIAL SERVICES. “RTGS/NEFT IFSC: UTIB0001788
Import Export Code IEC Registration
|Import / Export Location||Delhi|
1. PAN (Front and back page) card of the Proprietor/Partners/Directors/Karta
2. PAN (Front and back page) card of the Firm/Company/HUF/Society/Trust.
3. Address Proof of Proprietor/Partners/Directors/Karta
Voter’s ID, Passport, Driver’s license or Aadhar Card
4. Address proof of the Head Office and all the existing branches — Electricity/telephone bill or Rent/lease agreement, or sales deed in case of a self-owned premise.
5. Bank Certificate in prescribed format or Cancelled Cheque bearing pre-printed name of the applicant and A/C No
6. Certificate of Incorporation, MOA & AOA/ Partnership Deed/ Society Registration Certificate/ Trust Deed (as applicable)
7. If an applicant is Non-Resident Indian (NRI) or there is Non-Resident interest in the firm/company they are required to submit the scanned copy of RBI approval letter.
8. Email-id and mobile number of Applicant and Firm/Company/Trust/Society etc.
9. DSC (Digital Signature) of Applicant.
Professional Charges Our professional charges will be AS ADVANCE – RS 3,500/- (Rupees Three Thousand Five Hundred Only) In case of DSC also required our Professional charges will be AS ADVANCE – RS 3,500/- (Rupees Five Thousand Five Hundred Only)
Bank Details for Transfer of Payment:-
IDFC FIRST BANK -SEC 63 NOIDA – C/A NO -10064879821 Account Holder: “A V K M AND ASSOCIATES. “RTGS/NEFT IFSC: IDFB0021331
|Type Of Trademark||Word , Figure, Logo|
|Trademark Located At||All|
|Owner Of The Trademark||Individual|